Back on the market due to buyer personal matters. Great ranch style double wide on a permanent foundation. Large living and dining room with new laminate floors. Large kitchen with breakfast nook and two skylights over the granite island. Propane stove. Family room with a wood burning fireplace. Master bath has a sunken tub and double sinks. Great wrap around deck with a large retractable awning over the sliding glass door leading to the breakfast nook/kitchen. Great natural light through out the house. Two sheds with one having electricity. Ample yard. Horseshoe driveway with paved parking spot. Property is being sold as is.
Manufactured Home, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
1,836 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher
- Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Oil. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price